If you are a hardcore Roblox fan, you must have heard of Krnl exploiter. It’s a script editor that can help you run some cheat scripts during a game to modify certain actions such as flying, health, money, and characters.
However, I’ve come across many forums and discussions flooded with issues related to the Krnl executor. Many people have complained that the Inject button won’t do anything and sometimes even Roblox crashes itself. In this article, we will try to understand the issue, talk about its main reasons, and hopefully find a fix for it. So let’s dive in.
What is Krnl?
Before we talk about the solution, let’s talk a bit about the Krnl program. It’s a DLL injector program for Roblox that is also known as an exploiter in the gaming world. The program has been developed by popular hacker Iceberg and holds a good reputation amongst gamers.
Here are some key features of Krnl:
- Authentic and reliable executor program
- LUA, DLL, Owl Hub support
- Support for Windows 32/64 bit
- ESP cheats, help you map out your opponents
- No subscription fee
- One-click script execution feature
- Pre-written cheat codes
Why Krnl Won’t Attach the Scripts
Most of the time, the program delivers what it promises but sometimes when you click on the Inject button, Krnl becomes unresponsive and in many instances, it even crashes the Roblox. Since the executor is relatively new, there is no clear-cut reason behind it. The problem can occur due to several technical issues. Let’s have a look at a few of them:
Missing DLL Files
One of the most common reasons behind the inject problem is the absence of required DLL files. Now, it’s nearly impossible to figure out exactly which DLL file is missing from your computer. But Windows firewalls may delete some DLL files for security reasons.
Sometimes, the file you have downloaded is executable but is missing some important files, obstructing the full functionality of the executor.
Damaged Krnl Key
One of the biggest drawbacks of Krnl executor is the requirement of Krnl key to start injecting. Since it’s tricky to acquire a genuine key, it’s possible that you are using a key that is faulty and causing the executor to run adequately.
Krnl regularly provides updates to its users in order to be in sync with Roblox’s new game patches. There is a high chance you are using an older version that is not fully compatible with the latest Roblox game patches, thus unable to execute the script.
Windows Defender/Firewall blocking Some features
This is the most common issue not only with Krnl but any kind of Roblox executor. Executors are based on the reverse engineering principle, meaning your system protection mechanism will consider it malware. Most of the time, they block some important features of the executor to endure your system’s safety.
Although the chances are not that high, sometimes Roblox servers are not responding for a particular game or the game is in repair mode, preventing any outside activity from interfering with the maintenance process.
How to Solve the Issue?
Now, that we are aware of the possible reasons why Krnl won’t inject, we can figure out the solutions easily. Let’s find out what are the possible fixes for the issue:
Download DLL Files
Manually, it’s almost impossible to identify the missing DLL files from your computer. To overcome this situation, you can search for a DLL downloader on the internet. These softwares perform a deep inspection of your system and automatically find the files your system is missing.
Updating the program will fix the missing files from the program if there is any. To update the Krnl, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the homepage of WeAreDevs.
- Navigate to Krnl and click on the Download.
- Extract the downloaded file using a unzip program.
- Run the file named krnl_console_bootstraper in the extracted folder.
- Press any key when you see the command Press Any Key To Install KRNL.
The latest version of Krnl will be installed in a few minutes.
Try A Different Krnl Key
Before you start injecting, acquire a fresh krnl key from Linkvertise. All you need to do is follow on-screen instructions and complete some basic tasks such as reading an article/topic. After a few rounds of tasks, you will be able to access a new key for free. Don’t use any other key since it may hinder the performance of Krnl.
To Reinstall Roblox, take the following steps:
- Go to System Settings on your computer.
- Click on Program and features.
- Navigate to Roblox on the list of programs.
- Right-click and click on Uninstall.
- Wait for a few minutes for the uninstallation process to finish.
- Restart your computer.
- Go to Roblox’s official website or Microsoft store and download the fresh copy of the game.
Turn off Windoes Firewall and Add Krnl as an Exception
To turn off the Windows firewall:
- Open System Settings on your computer.
- Navigate to Update & security and click on it.
- Click on Windows security and locate Virus & threat protection option under it.
- Select Virus & threat protection settings.
- Using the toggle switch, turn off Real-time protection.
To add Krnl as an exception for firewall:
- From the search bar, look for System and security. You can also find this option in system settings.
- Under security options, click on Firewall & network protection.
- Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on Change Settings.
- From the list, scroll down to Krnl, check both boxes in front of it, and click on Remove.
To disable the Antivirus program:
- Open your antivirus software and from the dashboard, navigate to disable option.
- If you are not able to locate the disable feature, try to find Real-time protection or Shield Control.
- Turn off the antivirus using the appropriate option according to your software.